DEGREE COURSES, DURATION, CREDIT LOAD AND ELIGIBILITY
||4 Years(8 Semesters)
||XII Std. (Science) passed in 10+2
pattern from Maharashtra State Board
of Higher Secondary Education or an
equivalent Examination with Physics,
Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and
English.Those who have not offered
Mathematics shall have to complete
deficiency courses as prescribed by
- Admissions for all courses are open for Male and Female candidates.
- Those who have not offered Mathematics as one of the subjects at XII Std. (Science) shall have to complete 2 additional credits in Mathematics as deficiency course which will not be considered, while calculating the C.G.P.A.
- Candidates from outside Maharashtra State who have passed qualifying examination of XII Std. (Science) or equivalent with Botany and Zoology instead of Biology are also eligible.
- In respect of candidates passing Higher Secondary Certificate Examination from any institute should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum 35% marks in each subject.
- The candidates acquiring diploma in Agricultural Engineering from Jammu & Kashmir State with qualifying subjects mentioned in the column of eligibility for B.Tech. (Agri.Engg.) will be eligible for admission in the Agricultural Engineering faculty.
for More Information visit site
and download the information brochure